Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moving Forward

Imagine!!! That yesterday was just the first day of our class, but now second quarter is already through. It just proves that time really fly so fast. I already learned things a lot about html in our TLE subject.

In our TLE subject, we encounter again things that connected to the computer which is making a web page by the html tags by using the notepad. As a beginner, we encounter the basic tags first before the taking others like inserting a font attributes which are the font color, face and the size. We also took up the background image and the background color that we insert in the web page we did. If we insert a tags, we must need to insert the less than (<) and greater than (>) signs so that it will work, the end tags must have a slash(/) after the sign of less than because this will be sign as the end of the start tag we insert.

I also encounter a problem in this quarter which is forgetting and getting loss to insert a slash at the end tags. By the help of our teacher and classmates, I easily move on in this challenge that I’d encounter.

Proving that I understand about the html, I succeed to finish my nine activities.

I’ll still continue my studies by doing my best to success, the challenge that I encounter is my inspiration to moving on.

Third quarter is here again!!! Go on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment