Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have learned more............................

Third grading period in my fourth year high school is now over. Of course every grading there has different lesson given to us to know more things in our ICT subject.


Many things that I’ve learned in past few months, there in HTML images, Anchor tag, HTML tags, Font attributes, Image attributes Multimedia, Hyperlinks, HTML links, Microsoft Frontpage, parts of frontpage and it uses. We also encounter how to make a web design on our Community Based Project by using also what we have learned.


I encounter also a problem in this grading; sometimes I’m getting bad condition I mean I’m getting lazy in this quarter mostly in posting my blogs. We also had problem on rushing our project in this subject.


I think I need to wake up so that this coming last quarter, I will not become lazy.

I will study much harder than before and I need to prepare for my college life because I know that this will not be easy for me.


Fourth quarter coming up next……………………………..! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment